Saturday, May 3, 2014

Biting off more than i can chew...

So, i tend to take a lot on at one time and then feel frustrated when i am trying to make it all work. It is something that i am working on, but it is just not in my nature to say no or to not help someone that i see that needs help. Even my job lets me help people, so i know it is just a part of me...

Normally, i feel like i am doing everything myself... not this year... this year, i have solid friends and family that offer their support, help with my kiddos, and other things... even Master is stepping up around the house... i think because He doesn't want to see me lose my mind again like last year...

Last year, i could not leave my house for a period of time... had to get that straightened out with a therapist and this thing called tapping... anyway... i am starting to get worried that i am starting to snap again regardless of the help and support i have... just trying to hold the crazy at bay...

Sorry if this seems a little ramble-y, just getting the thoughts out of my brain...

No comments:

Post a Comment