Sunday, March 29, 2015

The many hats i wear

So,  i found out that losing 26 pounds changes a lot about a person.  It let me out and now i shine all the time.  My heart is full of light and love and i get to share it with an amazing Master who cares so much and loves me for who i am.  i am the weird hot girl i was meant to be and yet, i am still so shy, even more so in this body i have that i am not used to.

i wish i was brave enough to wear my ears to work and not care what others said or thought.  Even right after typing it,  i thought to myself that was bull crap, lol... If i really wanted to wear my ears,  i would because everyone thinks i am a little crazy anyways. If i wore my ears or collar to work, everyone would probably just say oh that's just jennifer. That's the way she is. They would be right, because i am proud of who i am. i am a champion. i am a beautiful mom. i am a sexy woman and slave and sex toy and i have the best life ever.

That being said,  i am starting to work on merging my half lives into one big full one. i have to do so many things to make this happen. Talk to Daddy about scheduling,  stay within schedule, work full time,  start my own business on the side for now,  be a mom,  be a slave,  be myself... cannot wait until all of these people i choose to be for these situations aren't necessary anymore and I can just be me... soon... very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think even when you merge things as much as possible there will be different hats. Maybe not so many, or maybe some you'll wear at the same time instead of compartmentalizing everything. If you think merging things will make you happier, do it. Be prepared for vanillas and the professional world to not get it though. Or just be as discreet as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re-Reading this, do you read this blog:

    http://www.the-sub-mission.com/

    The writer wears her ears publicly! Maybe you could start by wearing them publicly, but not at work, then progress from there!

    ReplyDelete