Monday, April 15, 2019

Until...

There is such a thrill in being chased... in being sought after and requested... in someone believing that a connection with me is exactly what they need to fill a hole... I am not really available right now to build new things and I make that very clear with those that chat with me... too much recent loss... I need to heal and spend time on the things I already have in motion... like...

My hubby who is endlessly by my side, loving me, cuddling me, being mine...
My boys who need a focused and loving mom...
My clients who need their cheerleader to push them past the bullshit excuses they have been giving themselves when it comes to their goals...
Making that money!!

Once that healing is over, look out world... but I must face the facts that I am bottling grief and trying to keep everything going in this weird fog... I want to be complete so that I attract others into my sphere that want to be complete too... I am doing the daily work of being the best version of me... but the air is heavy here right now and I don’t want to drag anyone else down with me... I am still clawing my way up to my highest disk... from the depths of a well-worn soul...

I know that the ones that truly want me will wait for me... until...

No comments:

Post a Comment