Tuesday, August 20, 2019

20 Days Sober!!!!

I am so fucking proud of my lil bratface!!!!! We are at 20 days of freedom from alcohol!! And while she still dreams and wants for the alcohol, it seems that she prefers being my Slave versus being a slave to the bottle... I am especially proud of her for not cracking open a beer during Monday Night Football! This last week, we started working on lying and disrespectful behaviors... can’t have my friends reflecting badly on me... and she has been spending a lot of time with me, so behavioral adjustment is definitely needed... and we all know how I feel about lying... lol...

So with behavior and lying, she earned 45 punishment spankings... now I told her that I would only use my metal paddle bare ass for under 42 spankings... cuz it is just brutal... 10 for the chevron side and the other 32 with the flat side... so the first 3 were given with my foxy paddle over spandex shorts. Then, I switched to the metal paddle to administer her punishments... oh, how she fought... but so stubborn... would not use her safe words... and when she would go limp, I would wait a little bit to give her a lil break in that delicious sub space, but would then hard smack her out of it... a punishment is not meant for fun... although it is pretty fun for me... it wakes me up and makes me feel alive, knowing how much I am helping her with creating the life she is begging for... feeding my inner sadist and protector without the destruction she usually brings to the table... it feels so good to be in control of myself... through trying to help this human get her life under control...

After the punishment was administered, I told her she was such a good girl and her slate is wiped clean... then I started her maintenance spankings over her shorts with the foxy paddle... the safe word sentence had something to do with lying and how she didn’t want to anymore or how it was bad for her or something like that... and I just swung and swung until the words fell out of her mouth... and then I snuggled her until she called me mean and pulled away. I let her have her alone time and then we cuddled when she was ready. Aftercare is super important. I apologized for hitting her hip... no one’s perfect, but I am definitely way more clear on the wriggle factor and an errant swing. I feel like maintenance spankins are definitely needed for this level of bratface ☺️


1 comment: