Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Interesting New Friend

I met a new friend today... but this wasn’t the first time I saw him... that was yesterday as I drove into work... he was pulling weeds maybe... out in front of his sister’s house... I remember because I waved and he stopped what he was doing and stared... I am kinda used to that, so I just kinda ignored it, but apparently it stands out in my brain... I wonder what the relevance of that moment is... anywho...

Today, like most Fridays, I took my youngest out to the bus. I was in a pair of my jammas, which consisted of a white tank top, striped soft pants, and no bra/panties. I have a friend who chats with me each morning as we wait for our kids to get on the bus together and today, she was walking towards me with the man I saw pulling weeds the other day. They were talking and smiling as they walked up and she introduced him as her brother. That immediately lowered my guard, cuz she is a dear friend of mine... he seemed quirky and interesting... he had an oil spot colored bike... he was funny... I just love making new friends!

After the kiddos get on the bus, her and I chat a bit as she was heading out of town, just like me... she headed home and I sat on the patio with my Relaxation Tea and my cannabis... medicating and relaxing so I could go to bed when my oldest left for school... working late nights has been a bitch on my sleep schedule! As I light up a bowl, I see her brother ride by on a bike... then, my dogs start barking and I see him at the end of my driveway, asking for a lighter, lol... so I go and give him a light and we chat. He was very blunt and forward, which I enjoyed and we had a wonderful time connecting on my patio... I wonder how this friendship will blossom... it feels like it is on purpose... and he left his shades, so I know I will see him again... but when?

No comments:

Post a Comment