Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Shooting Stars

 Man oh man oh man...

So, last night was out of this world for me... it was our first play date... and while we had seen each other scene, lol, this would be different as our relationship recently blossomed from best friends to girlfriends and this would be the first time where our main play style would be determined... as a switch, I tend to mirror my partner... if they are submissive and laid back, I am usually dominant and in charge... if they are dominant and confident, I am happy and grounded in my submissive space. 

Oh did we play... she showed me all her toys and I showed her all of mine... but let’s not get ahead of myself... 

It all started with getting “dressed” for date night. She tied me in rope and put me in piggy tails... when my Daddy went to get Chinese food for the night with his girl, she brought me into the bathroom and put me on my knees and i swooned... quite literally fell head over heels in that moment... I have always adored this woman... but to have her place me on my knees to brush my hair into piggy tails...  I was lost... and then her hubby walked in and all of a sudden my head fell into a naughty lil girl space... wanting to suck Daddy’s cock while Mommy put my hair in piggy tails... mmmmm... kinky dirty thoughts made me wet... He patted my head I think and maybe called me a good girl.. lost in my own fantasy, I legit can’t recall... but I do know that his cock did not enter my mouth... lol... at least not then...

The rope work was beautiful. It was a little loose, but it felt so good having her energy wrapped around me. I started to feel connected to the rope... touching it, pulling it, leaning into it, gripping it... I just had such a great time lost in her rope... then Daddy got back with the Chinese food and we all sat down to eat, with me in my rope and piggy tails... mmmmm

After eating is when we got to the toy exchange I started with. My girl has a lot of impact toys... like a lot... she is a sadist and a masochist... I am more of a sadist and a sensualist, but I do love to endure play time for my partner as a sort of service bottom, if they are into that sort of thing and can be patient... she asked to collar me and had me kneel before her to accept her collar after the toys were chosen... then, she applied the blindfold and then the next level of play began. So far, she is definitely in charge and I really enjoyed learning her top style. All the impact... varying swings... the cane was the only one that I couldn’t take more of... holding onto the wall for a good amount of it. My ass bruised right away... marks showing prominently by the end of the night.

After the impact play is when she gave me the Shooting stars... it took my eyes a moment to adjust to the light once the blindfold was removed... and she had the tiny little star wand in her hand to use on me... when it hits, it leaves a beautiful little star marking. She gave me one and then checked with me to see if I could do more... I think I nodded , but I may have said yes... everything has such a blurry vibe as I think back on it... ever since the rope was tied... it was such a good blurry... and it only hurt a little... she made a row of stars on each of my tits...  the last one was the most painful, but she had me breathing through the hits and that helped so much! When we were done, I was so proud of myself for every hit I had taken. I felt floaty and happy and so freaking hungry...

Thank goodness for the Chinese buffet PapaBear brought home because I was famished! I went to the kitchen to make myself a plate and then starting thinking about sucking her hubby’s cock again... I looked over at them from the kitchen and asked if I was still going to get my blowjob... then, I shared a little about my naughty fantasy from earlier, so my gorgeous girl took us to the bathroom so I could get some cum. On my knees, on the floor, sucking his cock as she took pictures... this was then moved to the bed after PapaBear came back into the house. He had been out front with his girl.

My mouth had started to go numb as he fucked my face and I could feel my PapaBear’s hands on my thighs, making me so wet. I could feel my body clenching as he grew deeper into my throat... and when he came, I swallowed every drop. Tasted so yummy... felt so spoiled... rope and dress up and cum... 

At bedtime, PapaBear folded me in half and fucked me so hard and so deep... and I was even able to take that better too... headspace and mindset are everything... I may not be a slave right now, but I am still a switchy lil rope whore who craves cum... and I am surrounded by many who love these lil bits of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment