Sunday, August 8, 2021

Poly Delights

I love that she ties me… the rope flows out of her hands and onto my skin, tipsy from her touch and flying high in the energy wrapped around my body. The goosebumps and vibes create a sexual neediness that I can’t explain. I almost feel drunk or incapacitated in the best way, floaty and thirsty for more. I reach for her and she pulls me in.

I love how she holds me and how I melt into her arms and her chest in a way that makes me feel unnaturally safe… the safety of her embrace and that momma bear love is overwhelmingly positive for my soul. Being in her presence is like drinking a fine wine and simmering in the warm fuzzies. 

I love that he feeds me… it strangely turns me on that his hands cook the food that helps nourish my body for the week and those same hands are so soft on my skin. Touching… touching everywhere… grabbing my tits, grabbing my ass, rubbing my legs… rubbing the crotch of my very short jean shorts while I feast on his cock… feast on it are the right words… 

I love that he feeds my mouth and fucks my mouth and both things are a different type of ecstasy for me. That my joy is something I get to follow and that I can be slutty and joyful at the same time. I am so grateful that I get to flow in this experience and truly be turned on by a few of my kinks within my various relationships… 

Poly is definitely for me… Thank You to all my loves…

No comments:

Post a Comment