Friday, June 24, 2022

Row V Wade… overturned?

 Abortion… I guess I’ll wait and see what my highly republican state will do with the law… and how would it impact me… a married poly woman…

I am thinking that I may need to move. I’m pro choice, and personally would get an abortion if I got knocked up right now. I can’t do the whole losing my child thing again… I just can’t…I have an IUD, which is 99.9% effective, but still have not been able to talk my husband into a vasectomy… what if the laws change and I can’t? Then I have to carry a child to term that could have the same genetic disorder that took my 7 year old from me 9/14/15… the writings around that time show me why my decision is the best for me and my mental health and my life…

And for what? To give my husband pleasure? I mean, sex is cool, but my vibrator is better… If the law changes and I’m unable to get an abortion in the event that I get pregnant, I will probably only have sex if he has a vasectomy… should probably figure out how to like anal again🤷🏽‍♀️🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment