Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Racing

 My mind is racing, racing, racing with possibilities. Sleep does not want to come. I wonder what it will be like when I   fill you up with my cock. Eat your pussy and bring you to orgasm, licking your juices and then sliding my cock inside, slipping into you… delicious. 


I wonder what faces you’ll make… what sounds… how your body will feel under mine… how your breasts will feel under my hands.. my nails… there it goes again, racing… I’m literally getting lost in the fantasy of it while trying to write it out so I can go to bed, lol… 


Seeing you suspended was breathtaking… such beautiful skin and such lovely coloring. Thinking what it would be like to flog you while you hung upside down… what the marks would look like on your pinkish thighs… mmmmmm… run my nails along your body… watching goosebumps ripple along your skin…


And the teasing, oh the teasing… so subtle and sweet, yet frisky and adventurous. Games of chicken and balldos… 😂🤣😂… Your energy leaves me craving more the longer we know each other… leaves me wet and my mind racing… what will you come up with next… racing, racing…

No comments:

Post a Comment