Tuesday, March 14, 2023

And then….

Fucking nervous… excited, but nervous… I know I am extra and when it comes to dominating another human, with all my rules and expectations, so I have learned to take it slower… but what if it’s too slow? What if I scare him away with my structure and obsession with reward/punishment D/s? What if we start to play and then he finds someone else and leaves? So many new what if’s flood my brain as I wait for the day to pass… waiting for work to be over so we can start…

And then… before I know it, work is over and I’ve left myself 30 minutes to really finish preparations and get focused. Setting everything up is one of my favorite parts of the dynamic… I got the laptop ready, went through and sectioned off my equipment in my play suitcase. I have a zipper compartment that can hide half of the suitcases contents, so I moved all the things I didn’t want to explore with on our first meeting to that compartment. Shit, only 5  minutes left until he gets here and I can’t figure out if I am missing anything, so I make myself a tea…

And then… he walks in the door as instructed with a a bag of ice, rope bag, and 5 implements from his own toy chest for us to try. The only extra thing he brought was the 8 paracord she purchased the other day when I told him I needed 1, lol… the kickoff punishment for our play… not getting exactly what I asked for when I asked for it… more of a funishment cuz it’s the first time we are playing and I know he was just trying to go above and beyond, but I get to teach him that I know what I want…

And then… I put the ice in the fridge for me later (I was out, lol) and we went over the questionnaire and set up 4 rules to start with… 3 that were more basic and 1 that would be tough for him to implement, but not impossible and with a week of leeway… We reviewed the implements he brought and the ones I had in the suitcase… red is the safe word…

And then… I had him pull off his shorts and there was those fucking lace panties… the ones that make me want to devour the cock visibly covered in lace… but no, rewards don’t come before punishments… so I had him kneel on the couch for impact… I hit him with a variety of things to gauge punishments versus fun play and chose the flogger for the 7 he received for fun… his ass showing pink under the dark lace… mmmmm…

And then… I had him sit down on the couch. As I pull the lace panties away, a thin string of precum clung to the lace… I licked the tip of his cock, which was hard as a rock… it took moments to get my treat and reward him for hiking with me this weekend. Tasty as fuck…

And then… we cuddled and chatted… we decided on Chinese for dinner and as we walked towards his truck, he unlocked the door. I picked up pace just a little to open the door for myself since I know he really likes to open my door and I didn't want him to think that being my sub means he gets to do what he wants... and this caused that little fucker to lock my door as I reached for the handle... the audacity! I look at his as he reaches for the handle and say "1". It was all in good intention, he's trying to explain why it shouldn't be a punishment for him to lock a door as my hand grabs the handle and tugs, to no avail... I look at him as he pouts and walks to his side of the car... teehee, I am in charge here... after picking up the Chinese, he reached my door first by side stepping and blocking my whole way, which was funny as shit, lol...

And then... when we got back, PapaBear was sitting on the couch asking how his lil whore face was doing… mmmm, cloud 9 is where I was… as I settled on the couch in between the two of them, watching Naked and Afraid, it felt like home…


No comments:

Post a Comment