Friday, January 2, 2015

Gosh Darn It!!

You guessed it... i am already in trouble and have received my first punishment in 2015... Consistency is key and Master tries to be consistent.

Yesterday, He wasn't feeling well and was complaining of some pain. WebMD made it sound like it could be kidney stones, so He is going to the doctor today to see for sure. For some reason, whenever He gets sick or is incapacitated, i get really grumpy and aggressive. So naturally, i was being a brat and not listening to anything He said, let alone following direction with a smile.

At the end of the night, He was feeling much better and told me to come to Him. i hung back by the door and told Him i was scared. He asked why and i told Him that i was scared because i was a bad girl today. He then stated that a good girl would come to Him like He wanted, so i hurried over.

He held me and asked questions about why i thought i was a bad girl. i told Him i wasn't listening, i was argumentative, i was basically being a brat... He agreed and out of no where, the crop landed on my backside. i jumped... i was not expecting that and it has been a while since we played with the crop. He repeatedly smacked me with it until He found the most sensitive spot on my backside, which is right under my lower back on the little shelf created by my ass.

He then had me hold the door frame to the bathroom and repeatedly smacked that spot with the crop until i was in tears. He asked what i should say and the words thank you Master tumbled out of my mouth. He called me His whore and His slut. He jammed His cock far into the back of my throat until i felt like i would suffocate or choke to death and then pulled it out so i could thank Him before He shoved it in again. He asked if i knew my place and i thanked Him for reminding me.

My place is on my knees, with His cock buried deep in my throat and His hand tangled in my hair. My place is on the floor as His slut, sitting beside Him as His tease, draped across Him as His whore slave. i am His, i belong to Him... i always will... He will always own me.

2 comments:

  1. It can be so hard when we mess up, but completing the punishment and wiping the slate clean always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! A punishment to wrote it away, but man do i hate punishments... Sigh...

      Delete