Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve - Kinky resolutions

Time to make my resolutions for the new year!! i usually keep a list of goals that i have for myself year round and update it as i go, but it is a very vanilla list. These are the goals i share with anyone when asked what my resolutions for the new year will be and they all focus on not procrastinating and on being healthier.

My kinky resolutions will be pretty similar:

1. i will follow Master's direction as soon as it is given with a smile on my face.

2. i will attend an official play party somewhere at least once in the year.

3. i will continue to seek out new experiences and new individuals to have experiences with.

That's it... Just 3 this year, but i think they will be very impactful...

What are your kinky resolutions for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment