Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Testing limits

Papa Bear got a new purple and black flogger in the mail! He got it Monday, but i was so sick that we didn't get to play with it. Today, feeling a million times better, we got to play with it. My goodness, i love playing with my Papa Bear. He struck me with it everywhere and repeatedly until He found my soft spots and my sensitive bits. From time to time, He would nudge with a loud thwack that made me double in pain and cry out in ecstasy.

Then He would also rub me down and twirl the flogger strands along my back, bringing me to orgasm. After cumming twice, i blew Him nicely and then screwed Him until He and i burst together...

Such a nice night to play with my Daddy... Sigh... So content and so loved...


2 comments:

  1. Floggers are amazing. I think our flogger (which is also purple and black, haha) is easily one of my favorite implements. It has a metal handle, so when he presses it up against me, it is COLD, which he loves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Papa Bear also loves to torment me with cold items... Thankfully, our flogger does not have a metal handle ;-)

      Delete