Thursday, December 18, 2014

Wax..

Waiting.
Waiting and looking to Daddy for direction.
Maybe the table right in front of us... i look at Daddy, then the table, then Daddy...
He shakes his head... Not that table... Too close to all the action and too centralized...

Standing, watching, waiting for a chance to play...
Here's a table... Oh wait, never mind... It is taken by a couple that called dibs...

Sigh...

Waiting for an opening... Another table has opened up, but Daddy really wants the high table.  Beautiful suggests switching tables with the other couple and they acquiesce.

Oh... Um... Nervous... Time to get naked.

i pull my dress over my head and look around, nervous... No one looks... Breathe... i hold my breasts and walk quickly to the table, hop on quickly and start to breathe. Silly little foxy slave girl..

Focus and breathe.
Breathe.

Ssssssssss. The sound the air makes escaping my lips, through my teeth, as my body clenched and jumped.

It burned.  Biting into my left shoulder, then my mid back, then my lower back. Daddy's hands rubbing, rubbing the heat in, then rubbing the heat away. Then more pools spilling, spilling, spilling...

Then Beautiful came over to help. Feelings of heat, hot pools of wax, in 2 places at once, kicking me into space and overdrive at the same time. So weird to drift into space and then be brought back by the hot wax and then sent away again.

An ebb and flow of gone and then back. Floaty and then focused. Yin and Yang...

Then peace...

Tickling, oh so much tickling as it is scraped off. Sensitive and giggly and floating and focused and everything.
Riding on and off my cloud on the way home. Little spots on my back flaring with heat that is no longer there... Massages me to sleep...

Wake up! Daddy offers a belt spanking tomorrow or a wake up to plug the light in the bathroom back on... No debate, get up and plug it in... Put my dank straightener away... Fall back to sleep with promises and dreams of belt spankings if i forget again...



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE wax play. The peeling is almost worse than the wax itself, because I have a thing for peeling. It drives me nuts that I can't peel it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and i are very similar, lol. i also love peeling... Peeling wax off my fingers... Or my favorite, peeling dry Elmer's glue off of anywhere... :-)

      Delete