Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Death and illness

i took another APEX class yesterday, but this one focused on a topic that most people don't like to think or talk about... What happens to those left behind after the death of a loved one and what are important legal items to have in place to make sure you can take care of an incapacitated individual when a serious illness strikes.

i deal with care giving and serious illness often as my middle child has epilepsy, global developmental delays, and autism. It is hard... Very hard... But we have always been able to push through it. One thing i have tried not to think about is what would happen if Papa Bear left suddenly, leaving me with 3 kids to raise and no Master to help keep me happy and on track.

Without my Master's control, i feel like i would be lost. i would be able to force things to work, but i would not be happy and i would probably miss things... Things that Papa Bear takes care of. i wouldn't know what bills to pay and when. i would know what food to buy, but what if that changes as we get further into our dynamic...

We will be getting some legal things completed and in place, including a living will, to make sure that everything is covered... i am also potentially going to put together a household manual so that i know what to do, what bills to pay, what pest control agency we use, and all of that stuff.

i am also reading a book right now called Leading and Supportive Love by Chris Lyons. This book is showing me more about myself as well and kind of just putting my needs into words... i am not sure how i would make it without my Papa Bear and i am not sure how He would make it without me. Or relationship is very symbiotic and we really help each other survive.

On a side note, i found out that in our community, our relationship is known a as a  consensual non-consent M/s relationship and i am a no limits slave to my Master... interesting...



2 comments:

  1. I thought APEX was an event - is it a group or space where you can attend a class like that on a weekly basis?

    Where I am in the northeast, there are some weekend events throughought the year where you can take classes en masse, and munches and one-off classes, but not really somethign that occurs on a steady schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually a dungeon and club. Arizona Power Exchange :-)

      Delete