Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sexercise

Some days are just good for playing video games. . Yesterday was one of those days.

i am preparing for a new diet plan which has me eating more often throughout the day and also working out a little harder. i was reminded this last week that life is short and living healthy can help with extending the time i am here, barring extenuating circumstances... So, i am going to use all of that pain to improve my health and hopefully the health of the rest of my family.

Master is helping me stay fit with all of the sexercise i have been having... Electro-abs the other day... Nipple bite lunges last night (basically biting my nipple and moving His head into different positions forcing me to lunge or squat to relieve the pain)... What will happen next? Lol...

2 comments:

  1. I love the sexercise!

    If you're trying to stay healthy with eating habits, MyFitnessPal has really helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That worked really will for me to get to where i am, but now i have a health coach to help me for a bit. i informed her off or relationship type and the authority over my diet that Master is giving to her and she loved it and is timing with it. i have now tried hummus, quinoa, and raspberries, which are all things i have never tried before.

    ReplyDelete