Monday, December 22, 2014

Friends

i am pretty sure i have mentioned this on here before, but i have the most amazing friends ever!! They don't judge me and they love me and they are so accepting of me. i have a lot of different types of friend too, but my closest friends all know about my lifestyle and some even read this blog.

i was actually able to see and help three of my friends this weekend.

One needed help with Christmas gifts for clients so i taught her how to make peppermint sugar scrubs for cheap! She came over on Saturday and we made a batch. The best part though... She asked why i wasn't wearing my ears when she came over and so i put them on and we made the scrub with my ears on! It was so much fun!! The scrub reminded both of us of beach sand, so we called it Christmas sand and built a sand castle in the mixing bowl!! i really enjoyed playing in the bowl with her. It was so much fun!


Another is dealing with a pretty big life issue, so i was able to lend support. She was able to vent her frustrations about the issue and get those feelings off her chest. Sometimes, life just sucks, so i am glad whenever i can lend a hand with easing the burdens of others. Then i was able to show her the flogger that i made and the new one we purchased. Mine is definitely stingier than the one we bought. She also asked to see the new paddle i won.

The last is preparing to open his business and it is crazy! So much time and effort and energy to get everything going, but it will be so worth it for him and his family. He has such a passion for helping people, so i am glad that this is all finally happening for him. If it wasn't for him and his help getting my son the medicine he needs, this blog would be very different and my life would not be so full of joy right now.

i love you all so much!! i love that i have friends who make me feel normal with ears on. i love that i have friends that trust me enough to share their struggles. i love that i have friends that dream big and help others. i love that i have friends that push me to do better and follow my heart. You are all so freaking amazing!!! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment