Friday, December 19, 2014

PIK (People into Kink

So, all around the valley, we have different groups, munches, socials, and classes an individual can explore when they are kinky. Last night, i went to a social hosted by PIK, on the east side. Everyone was really nice and i got there on time, which gave me time with a couple of guys that keep the group running.

We chatted for a bit and then others started to show. i hit it off really well with a little brat that was there and found out more about littles and brats, what they do in general, and what they like in general. We talked about the Renaissance Festival, animal ears and tails, and fun outfits and corsets.

After last night and my previous experiences, i think i may also be a little. i get along really well with littles, also like toys and fun stuff, look great in pig tails, and have a child like wonder about most things. i live to be a good girl, so i am definitely not a brat, but i think i may be a baby girl... So interesting exploring and researching. Labels aren't really necessary in the lifestyle, but are very important to me so i can kind of define myself. So far, i have determined that i am a slave at heart, submissive, and a little.

i am learning so much about the lifestyle and about myself and it is so much fun. :-)

Also, side note... i won a paddle in a raffle at the social!! So excited. i will post some pictures once we get to play with it ;-)



2 comments:

  1. You can be more than one thing. I have a little side that I've not really explored, but Sir and I both know it's there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that this lifestyle just let's me be me.

      Delete