Sunday, December 21, 2014

To brat or not to brat?

Yesterday was a great day! i was able to hike a mountain and help a friend make some presents for Christmas (peppermint sugar scrubs, yay!) and see The Hobbit movie, which made me cry, of course. What was not great about yesterday? My attitude...

Yesterday, i was a little bit of a brat before we went to the movies. i kinda wanted to try it on for size to see if it was me... It was kind of fun being a little contrary, but Papa Bear did not like it at all. He told me i was being a bad girl and if we were at home, He would be using the belt to correct my behavior! Ahhhhh!

So i apologized profusely and promised to behave the rest of the night. After the movie, we finished up our Christmas shopping. i helped Him figure out what toys to get for our boys and hid them right when we got home. Then i made Him dinner without Him asking and served Him before starting on my own. i have started to study protocols and etiquette for slaves and am finding lots of useful guidelines to help me be a better slave.

After tlovesds went to bed, Papa Bear gave me the other presents that He got me... A purple glittery strap on and some black and pink crotchless underwear. Yay!! i can't wait to play with them! We sized the strap on and sent a picture of me wearing it to Beautiful.



Afterwards, Papa Bear spanked my ass for all of the attitude and face fucked and ass raped me into submission. While His cock was deep in my throat and i couldn't breathe, He was asking me questions and yanking on my hair. Questions like who do you belong to and was your attitude today acceptable... It is really hard to answer questions with a throat full of dick, lol... Every time i tried to answer, dinner would try to come back up... Part of the torture...

What i found out was that Papa Bear does not want a brat. He wants a good girl that listens and always tries to do better. He loves His baby girl just the way she is. Being a brat was not too hard to slip into, so it is just something i needed to be conscious of. i am so glad He loves owning me and is willing to do what is needed to help me be the best me i can be. :-)





4 comments:

  1. I brat sometimes. But it is never planned. I think thats the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually if I'm bratting I'm in a pissy mood being whiny. I usually get some sort of attitude adjustment from him. Sometimes it's cornertime, another time he left me naked, chained to our bed in a cold room without a blanket for over an hour while he purposefully ignored me. Sometimes he'll beat it out of me, and not in a fun way.

    He's on a new kick I think where I will not be allowed to whine. I wonder how he will choose to enforce that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love how creative they can get with punishments... Some are definitely more effective than others...

      Delete