Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Playtime and Preparation

Yesterday at work, was so boring! Thank goodness my Papa Bear made the night really interesting. We cuddled for a little while and talked about the day... All snuggled together,  head resting on His shoulder, i wanted to play...

foxy: Daddy... Can we play?
Papa Bear: oh, do you really want to play, little girl?
foxy: yes, please Sir...
Papa Bear: I don't know... you were yawning earlier and were so tired...😏
foxy: i am not tired Sir... Oh, please Sir...
Papa Bear: yes, we can play... Get out everything.
foxy: 😮😶... Yes Sir...

And boy, did we play... Papa Bear bound my wrists and chained me up. He used the gag mask and blind fold. We used the flogger, the anal hook, the paddle, maybe other things too... i am kind of foggy on everything because that gag gets me into sub space so quickly.



My favorite moment was when He flogged my back a little too hard and it hurt, so i asked Him if He could rub it and He pulled me on His lap and rubbed my shoulder out, petting and massaging me at the same time until i was past the pain... He takes such good care of His dirty little whore.

We are getting ready for our very first play party with others and last night was a test run of sorts... and i loved it... Other people could have been staring at us and i wouldn't have cared or even noticed... It was just Him and i in the darkness of the blind fold... i was floating and safe and cared for and loved.

i could feel His love in every stroke of the flogger and in every touch. i could feel it in the sound of His voice and the click of the camera as He took pictures. i was in awe of His strength and self-control and i think He was in awe of my willingness and my passion... i live for this... i live for Him... Just thinking about last night makes me want to do it again... Every day... Forever...


No comments:

Post a Comment