Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Date night

After work yesterday, we went on a date with our lovely lady. Papa Bear worked out all of the details with her before we went over. Her only limit... No oral for either of us, which was a relief for me, because i have never gone down and am not sure how i would handle it... As we drove over, i thought about the fun we could have... Anticipating what the two had planned for me.

The night started with a tour and a pizza. We talked, shared stories, listened to music, and really just spent time laughing and getting to know each other. We told naughty foxy stories and some of Papa Bear's childhood experiences. We listened to what she is really looking for in a Dom. It was so much fun and we were laughing so much, our faces were hurting.

Papa Bear then asked for me to get out the electric wand. He started shocking me with it and she seemed nervous about it. She had played with an electric wand in the past, but it was a lot stronger than ours. Once Papa Bear touched her with the wand, she saw how gentle it really was for her and started using it on me too.

Papa Bear had me get on my knees on her couch and bare my ass. They then took turns shocking and tickling my butt. Both liked seeing me shriek, giggle, and scream as i tried to wriggle away from the electric play. Then Papa Bear sat her in between us and shocked her as well. He had her get on her knees facing the back of the couch and i rubbed her back and played with her breasts and nibbled her arm while He shocked her. She did not shriek and wriggle, she moaned and came close to cumming for us.

She is so soft! i was able to nibble and suck on her lovely breasts. i loved watching and helping her orgasm several times with our gentle play. i loved seeing Papa Bear's smile as He choked her and whispered the sweet nothings i get to hear in her ear and her body responded.

She had so much control over her body. She was able to hold her legs still as Papa Bear tickled her feet!! i would have been flailing all over the place and probably would have gotten into trouble for moving too much, lol...

My favorite activity of the night was when i was on my knees in between her legs and she had me by the hair and was leading my head around her body to suck, nibble, and kiss. At the same time, Papa Bear was choking her and nibbling on her neck or ear. Her whole body responded as our naked bodies rubbed all over each other. It was so lovely.

Then we had to go because it was getting late and we had limited time with the sitter at home. We packed up all of our stuff when Papa Bear noticed that we hadn't tried the new lollipop paddle we got in an auction. He was getting ready to spank me when she kindly recommended with her sly grin that i lean over the back of her couch for support, which also popped my ass out a little further. He took that out and gave me a thump on one ass cheek and she slowly thudded and then thumped me on the other.

The drive home was nice as Papa Bear and i talked about the experience. We got home and had some nice sec before i took a hot bath and went to bed.

2 comments: