Thursday, December 4, 2014

Excited and anxious

Ahhh! Friday is tomorrow... Tomorrow is Friday...

If i could anxiously pace online, i would... Pacing...

My nerves are just part of my normally anxious personality. i am really excited to play and try the equipment available at the dungeon. i am really excited to play with my new friend to see if that spark exists in that moment as well...

i have a new fun outfit to wear. i got my hair and eyebrows done. Just need to pick out nail polish, shave the day of, and decide how to do my makeup. i will be curling my hair, so i will need to do that tomorrow as well...





Papa Bear really helped me get over the nerves i had about my body. He has been doing little photo shoots of me in different positions and in different gear to help me get used to being a little objectified. i am not really used to that sort of attention... Maybe i was when i was younger, but it has been a while since i have gone to a club or partied with other people in a sexually charged environment... so it all feels really new.

Papa Bear has also been sending pics to our new friend and her reaction has helped a lot as well... It is really hard to think of myself as sexy when my Papa Bear is the only one who has seen me naked... Now that she has and has also said how adorable my body is, i am not scared... My Master really knows what He is doing with me...

How i love and adore Him... i am so glad that He owns me 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment