Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My Tattoo!!

It hurt... It hurt so good... It hurt so bad...

There are things that hurt good and there are things that hurt bad for me. Good hurts leave me tingly, push my limits, help me release my expectations and just exist in the moment. My tattoo was much like that...

Bad hurts leave me upset, screaming in agony, groaning in pain, crying out for a release that is hard to avertive because the present moment is filled with pain... My tattoo was much like that too...


i am starting to realize that i may be more masochistic than i originally thought... i am so glad i can explore myself, my limits, my boundaries, my needs, my wants, and my cravings... Mmmmmmm....

4 comments:

  1. Just curious if the tattoo artist tried to fish for your reasons ... nice ink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question!! My tattoo artist is a great friend of mine and is already aware of my kink and what this ink was doing for me... i am pretty sure he loved it since he is a little bit sadistic himself ;)

      Delete