Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Playing with girls while hunting for unicorns

Papa Bear and i are on the hunt for unicorns... Or maybe for another couple that is interested in letting MFF threesomes happen from a poly perspective. Either scenario would be amazing...

In the meantime though, we are definitely having fun on the journey. i was able to play with a beautiful young lady who was sweet and nice and full of such happy and playful energy. She pleased me orally like no one has before and it was phenomenal.

She also seemed to enjoy my training as Papa Bear has trained me to cum on command... It took us a while to figure that one out, but it is one of my most useful tricks... She had me begging to cum and would then give me release and giggle about how easy it was... She loved that Papa Bear stated i would receive punishment by belt if i came without permission and pushed it to the brink several times. Every time she gave me permission when i begged and cried for release, i thanked her for saving me from the belt even though she was the one that was pushing me to almost get the spanking... It added a fun level of complexity to the play from a mind fuck perspective for me...

Mmmmm... Made me so happy to hear those delightful giggles... i love to make others happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment