Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Getting back to foxy

Sitting here, after reading back through the posts at the beginning of the year, I realized that I changed more than I wanted to this last year and that those changes haven't really worked for what I want to create in my life and the life of my family.

I also realized that I stopped writing in June, and the event of tremendous impact happened in July, so I am kind of kicking myself for not writing during that time... So I am going to get back to writing. It makes me happy and gets my thoughts out of my head and into a place where I can self-analyze and overanalyze as well, lol...

I read the most amazing post at the Power Exchange that made me realize that I have been hiding myself from this blog, because what would my readers think, lol!! While I love sharing the journey, this blog is my diary... Much like my Facebook page is for my vanilla stuff... Love you readers, but I have realized that if you don't want to read, that is okay... If you do, that is okay too. As long as I am following me, then this blog is worth it...

That being said, I interact with a lot of people that want to remain anonymous, so I will likely make up names for them as I go to protect their anonymity.

One of the biggest things I noticed for myself today is that I have moved away from using the i that I used to use when talking in first person... Also, I recently put Papa Bear's foxy in a box (in July)... And locked her away... Without understanding or realizing that I was doing that... In discovering myself, which is what this whole life is about, I lost bits of me that I want back... So it is time to refocus and reconnect and get back to the me that i want to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment