Friday, June 1, 2018

The Doctor

Sitting here... contemplating what it will finally be like to meet him... we have been texting each other for a month... and not just here and there, but every day... even while he was on vacation and when he was working in another state... it feels real... I have my fingers crossed that it is just as real in person. I’ll have to write about it when it happens.

He was there in support through a couple of bigger things in my life over this last month, which was a great thing to see. Also, when things didn’t seem to align, he continued to message back and forth with me until it was resolved. I enjoy a person who is not willing to give up so easily.

I just keep asking the universe for a man who wants to help take care of me and my family and is okay with my Daddy’s role in my life. He supports and protects me and wants to be a part of everything in my life, at least to some degree... especially when it comes to first experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment