Sunday, July 7, 2019

Craving Cum

Friday was a lot of fun! You see, I was craving cum and that’s just something my Daddy can’t provide for me... He fucks me way too much for cum to explode out when I’m orally pleasing him. So I have this friend... he cums perfectly. It always tastes good, there is always a good amount, and he always cums within 15-20 minutes tops... We connect a couple of times a week, when we can make it work.

This last Friday, we had a plan. When I got done with camming, I was going to head to his house so we could have fun. I texted him on my way over and he asked if I could come in the back gate since his brother ended up crashing at his place.... of course I said yes... it makes me feel extra naughty when I have to sneak in to get what I want... then he texted for me to stop and get gas cuz the landscapers were just packing up... so I did. While I was getting gas, he sends me another text that his brother woke up and we should probably go to lunch first... “OMG!! When am I getting my cum?!” is how I feel, but I asked him where and we met at this cute little Mexican restaurant.

We finished a lovely lunch and chatted while waiting for his brother to leave his house. We got into his car to head back over to his house and drove around the neighborhood waiting for his brother to leave... I asked about giving him road head or if he could pull over so I could blow him in the car, but the thought made him uncomfortable, lol... after 3 passes, I told him to take me back to my car... his brother took too long and I had a limited amount of time because I needed to get back home to the kiddos. When I got home, I texted him about how his brother is a cock blocker and that I still wanted the cum he promised me...

He texted me that his brother had gone home and I could come over now, but I was getting ready for a date night with Daddy. I told him about the Happy Hour thing with my hubby and all his work buddies and that I would love to stop by his house on the way. I commented that it would be even better if he could get me or send a car since I had already tried to suck his dick earlier... He was so awesome he sent a car for me and said he would send me to the Happy Hour so I could drink and have fun instead of having to stay sober to drive. I felt like a sexy lil whore when the car picked me up... I got more and more turned on as I got closer to his house... he and I have been seeing each other since April of last year and this was the most aroused I had been in all that time... I was being hand delivered to a cock full of cum that was waiting for me... When I got there, he opened the door and complimented my dress and shoes. He gave me a big hug and we walked to his room. He took off his pants and laid on the bed for me and I kinda pounced on him and sucked until he burst... filling my mouth... I showed him the load and then swallowed it... Then I gave him about 20 min of backscratching as we talked about life and future things... afterwards, I brushed my teeth and he called me an Uber to the Happy Hour. My hubby was pleasantly surprised when I told him about the Uber and being able to drink and bought me a few vodka crans...
This one cute guy was there and we exchanged numbers ☺️
It was fun and hot and sexy... when we got home, my hubby used me and called me a naughty lil whore. Made me so wet, I squirted everywhere 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment