Monday, July 22, 2019

Where did this brat come from?!

A friend of a friend surprised the shit out of me with a Facebook Messenger message... we had met a handful of times, so when she sent me the text asking if I would really give her spankins if she flakes on me... my sadist senses got all excited...  she said she didn’t believe that I would actually ever spank her... and when I told her that I definitely do spank people who consent with enthusiasm, she said I didn’t have the balls... oh poor lil brat... just coming up to me all brave and full of vinegar... so amusing. I told her to show and I would bring some of my paddles for her to see.

The next day, she showed up and talked with me for hours. We spent time getting to know each other. Swapping stories of life... then, I found an opening to show her the wooden and metal paddles that I have... just 2 of them, not all of them... she looked at them and touched them... said fuck no to the metal one, but seemed totally interested in the wooden one with my name on it. I didn’t feel comfortable using my toys on her in that space... this vanilla brat who had played a little with spankings when it came to her ex boyfriend...

When I got home, she had sent texts asking why she hadn’t been spanked, begging for a paddling, yelling at me to beat her ass. This was the enthusiastic consent I was looking for. I invited her to my home, after the kiddos went to bed, to teach her a lesson. You see, when we talked the day before, she told me about how she felt like a loser. That she was a loser. That she amounted to nothing and was worthless... so I beat her for being a loser. I spanked her until she cried out that she wanted to be better... that was her safeword... that or red... lol... I spanked and spanked and spanked her with that paddle for calling my new friend (herself) a loser. I made her call out for better... and then snuggled the shit out of her after...

She looked up at me after I parted her hair to show me her eyes and said she knew I was the one she needed. I was the one that could help... because I hurt her and did not give up on her when she cried or asked for it to stop. Because I made her proclaim her want for better to end the pain... but mostly because I sat with her after and made sure she felt safe and strong and free and loved before I sent her on her way... and the bruises... well those painful reminders for her were beautiful pieces of art for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment