Sunday, September 26, 2021

Rope Thoughts

The day is light and full of fun and magic. Darker clouds are hovering on this rainy day of fall… fall, something we all do from time to time… my heart, seeking asylum inside the hold of another as I fall again… controlled, safe, tangled in the strands of her making. Movement lost, feeling gained, hinges felt in rope at joints and angles. It’s all about the angles…

Her ability to see the path and the way the rope flows from her fingers is impossible… she weaves it around me, gripping my soul as the rub pulls goosebumps to the surface… makes me tingle and get excited for what’s to come… remembering her taste on my tongue and the pulse of her heart in my chest… pushing into the feeling of rope thoughts and ecstasy. She weaves a cage around my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment