Wednesday, December 8, 2021

SFSF - Sunday Funday Spoiled Fox

This last Sunday, we had a play date with an amazing fox and then I got to suck a dick! When the fox got to our house, there was a flurry of energy as she set down her rope, said hi to the kiddos and the dogs, and got settled in. Then hugs and snacks and rope. When we got into the room, she poured out all the rope she had recently acquired from a friend (Thank you friend!!) and I took off my sarong and put on a pair of panties. I was able to bundle up all the new ropes as she decided what tie she wanted to practice. She had also brought some yellow plastic daffodils to potentially tie into the ropes. 

🐿 I absolutely loved those. I can do a bouquet of flowers, but I can’t keep them around for too long cuz them wilting away in front of me breaks my heart, lol… I’m not sure why, but because of that, I prefer plastic flowers that never die or plants that have their own fighting chance to exist… I usually don’t keep those alive, lol, but it’s just different somehow… 🐿 

Anyways… she then had me stretch as she chose what ropes she wanted to use on me. My body thoroughly enjoyed the stretching. My shoulders were a little tight due to some stupid fucking push-ups I did on Friday AND Saturday… but other than that, everything was pretty loose… we started out with a box tie and my arms settled into position behind my back. She worked her way down my legs and my arms started to complain…

I checked my fingertips and could move quickly and feel each touch. Nothing was tingling or going numb. This one spot on my right arm started to feel odd, so I told the fox and she shifted it quickly. Then, I rotated my forearms in the tie and tried to relax into it. She checked in cuz I was making lil noises… and asked if I needed her to remove the rope… I checked my fingertips again and stated that I did not want the rope removed yet and my arms just need to relax into it. I am safe. And she let me sit in it! She didn’t just get me out… and she continued working on my legs… 

As I stood there, feeling the ache in my shoulders, I was reminded to breathe through the tension. Breathe through the ache and the pain. Don’t be angry or sad or frustrated or overcome by the ache and the pain… just sit with it and feel it and breathe breathe breathe and then my arms relaxed and the rope started to slide down my elbows. She stood up and said she was going to fix that and offered to change the top in a way that would let my arms be free. I looked down to see wonderful stockings/ pants made of ropes and thought that sounded wonderful as my shoulders were feeling tired and sore in the stretch.

As she released this one piece of rope, everything started to fall and I was able to hold the bottom ties up while she unwound the remaining top. Once everything was unwound, I found two strings to hold onto that had previously held the harness in place between my legs. The fox started to work on tying a new top harness. I could feel how moist I was becoming as the rope being pulled along sent a vibration to where the top harness ran between my legs. So glad I wore panties as we have not agreed to me fluid bonding with her rope, lol. She asked if I liked it when she pulled fast or slow and all I could say was yes…I think I meant both… mmmmmm…. This, whatever this is… keep doing this…

And then the tie was finished up and I was laying on the bed in front of Daddy and showing off my ropes. He gave me a shooting star and it stung like a bitch! Then he tied her up in some electric rope and I laid on the floor as I watched them play… his face had the biggest fucking grin as he pulled out his silicone implements and touched her and the rope harness with it. She giggled so much, I was giggling… and usually I am scared the fuck around electric, cowering in a corner unless the wand is in my hand… just out of reflex… animal instinct… whatever… and so it was fun to see the electric this time. When you turn off the lights with the silicone flogger, you can see the sparks of electricity arcing and it is like little fireworks…

Then, it was time for aftercare, so I completely verified that the electric was turned off (by turning off the power strip, hi neurosis) and climbed onto the bed in a cuddle puddle. Daddy at the bottom, then the fox, then me… as soon as I leaned into her, I fell into cuddle vibes… and I felt like I could just lay there and cuddle and have my hair pet forever. And then she asked to braid my hair and I hopped up to get a brush. She put in a beautiful French braid and then we went back to cuddling… my tummy started to tell me it was food time, so I put my sarong on over the rope. 

When I came out to get the food, my kiddos complimented my rope pants. They know that I enjoy getting tied with rope and that it’s good for my soul. Once we were done having lunch, it was time for the ropes to come off. I love how she takes the rope off, conscious of the slide and feel of the rope as it unwraps my body, breaking out in goosebumps as the rope caresses my soft skin, making me tingle all over. I look at Daddy and he mouths I love you to me, so I mouth it back. 

We sit and bundle up rope. We chat and giggle and get everything ready to be put away. As she sits against the wall, I have the sudden urge to curl up next to her so she can pet or cuddle me again… so she can touch me again… mmmmm… and then it was time for her to go about her other Sunday activities. We walked her out and gave hugs.

Later that day, my tasty cook came by the house to drop off my food prep for the week.

🐿 I am really missing my girl as I usually get to cuddle and get rope from her on Saturdays and Sundays, but she has been ill. We have video chatted and kept in communication, but it’s not the same as sharing energy in person. 🐿

Anyways… after I got it put away in the fridge, I offered him a smoke and took him into my bathroom where I loaded a fresh bowl as he started to touch my tits. I took my sarong off and kissed him as his hands roamed my body. I looked down and his cock was out so I bent to my knees and started sucking. Then, my knees started bitching, so I grabbed my bj pillow out of the closet and kneeled on that, which was perfect! Thank goodness for bj pillows, lol. As I sucked his cock, I started to fall into a sort of dick sucking subby space and just wanted to keep sucking. Sliding in and out of my mouth, stiff and firm, my tongue slipping back and forth across that yummy underside… when he came, I swallowed 4 times and I wanted to keep going. I wanted more. Cock high/drunk af… 

I thanked him from my knees and stood up. Gave a hug. Brushed my teeth. And we chatted for a moment as he gained his wits and I enjoyed losing myself in his eyes, drunk in the moment… in the experience of this. I walked him out and then sat next Daddy who called me a dirty lil whore under his breath. I leaned in to kiss him and nodded my head so he would know I had already brushed my teeth and his dirty whore mouth was at least clean on the surface level, lol. We then cuddled on the couch and watched a couple of episodes of the Mandalorian. Sunday Funday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment