Saturday, April 12, 2014

Gratitude #10

My Master is definitely pushing me more than normal lately. i think that He let me be a brat for a little while because i needed to be one and we had a lot of things going on. It is very hard for me to maintain a 24/7 TPE when big events happen that draw my attention and emotions away. i think that it is also difficult for Him...
Now that we are closer to normal, He has started to push me a little further, spank me a little more, use me more, command me more. One thing He is not doing is showing appreciation for the fact that i am following His wishes...
This is one thing that i struggle with regularly. i like to hear thank you and good girl... i like it when He brushes my hair or gives me a shower... i like it when He shows me that He is pleased with me. That being said, i need to work more on not expecting those things unless He feels like He needs to give them to me... sigh...

i am grateful for the extra attention i receive because it helps me realize that i am important to Him and He values me.

No comments:

Post a Comment