Thursday, April 17, 2014

Gratitude #15

So, we had an especially rough night last night with one of the kids. Everything is fine, but i stayed home from work today because my sleep deprived state would have been horrible on the road and at work. i planned on going and woke my Master up properly this morning only to have Him demand that i stay home. i tried to snuggle back into bed when He decided to use me instead.
After that, i got the kids ready for school and sent then on their way and made Master breakfast, then myself. We screwed again after that, because if i an at home, especially with no kids, we get to do full ttwd stuff (yay!)
After that time, we snuggled and slept for a bit... then it was time for lunch, so i made Him lunch. When i tried to make my own, He stopped me and had me put in my fox tail, put on my cuffs and collar, and wear heels... then i finished making my lunch, which was a bit more difficult. My cuff and collar set had chains that connect them, which made it extra interesting putting together a salad.
After my salad was made, He had me pose for random pictures in several different positions and poses (which will not be posted on here, lol), then allowed me to take it out so he could screw me again... such a busy day for a restful day at home...

i am so thankful that Master takes my health into account on a daily basis because it makes me feel well cared for and also provides me with the rest i wouldn't have taken myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment