Sunday, April 6, 2014

Gratitude #4

So, today i spoke with Master about how neglected i was feeling and how i felt like i didn't know what He wanted anymore and He surprised me, which happens sometimes. He told me that He could tell (shocker... lol, He has always known me better than i know myself) and that He would answer some questions for me (actual surprise because He never answers my crazy insecure questions).

i asked Him what He wants to get out of ttwd and He said that one was easy... He wants to get whatever He wants out of it because He is the one in charge... lol... this could mean inflicting light pain on me (He is about as far from sadistic as one can get ;-)) or it could mean getting to put His feet up for the day. He wants to get what He wants...

my next question was what makes up the perfect slave. His answer was that a perfect slave would be naked and in chains and would do whatever He wanted instantly. He then said that this level of perfection is impossible right now because of the kids, so it is best not to think of it. i rephrased my question and asked what a realistically perfect slave would be like and He answered that i should be able to anticipate His needs so He is not always asking things of me. In His eyes, that makes Him seem very demanding and He is not sure how that will impact our sons. So... i just need to work on my mind reading skills...lol...

i am so grateful for my chains because they make me feel super hot for my Master and are also really fun to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment