Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Foxy photo shoot

So, i get this message from Daddy that He wants me to get my tail in and corset on before He came home, and my ears on/ hair done after so we could play... After the kids go to bed, of course... So i put in my tail and on my corset after putting the kids to bed. Then i had to do some other chores and as i walked around with the tail in, i started to get a light headed feeling... Which made me recall that we had not played this way for a little while. When Daddy came home, He was very pleased to see His corseted fox getting His dinner ready.

While He ate dinner and we watched The Walking Dead, i sat with my head in his lap as His hand caressed my side and tugged my tail occasionally. We then went to the room, so i pulled my hair into pigtails and put on my ears for play time. He then told me to get on the bed and to be sexy for the camera! Yay! A photo shoot!!

So much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment