Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Putting Him first

i am having an interesting situation right now with my slavery. It is not that i have an issue with my Master or His techniques, but i am truly struggling to get back to the place where my slavery is at the top of my list. Recently, i have been listening to some interesting audio books that are transformational in essence. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill have left me a changed woman who lives for every second of everyday.

Master is not there yet so i get a little frustrated at times. This frustration is with myself because i am noticing how easy it is to go out of my way to help and please others, but i don't always do that for Him... Which sounds crazy, right?! Wouldn't it be easier for me to bend over backwards to help my King and the one who owns my heart and life? Shouldn't i be able to put all else to the side and think of His present state and ways i can keep us both living there? The hardest thing i am finding is that i need to let everything go outside of the current moment.

i think about now because it is all we have. If i am truly focused on this moment now, i don't need babying, praise, or direction. If i am focused on now, i anticipate His needs, complete requests with a joyful heart, and try my best to be the best version of me that i give the rest  the world on a daily basis. i am full of light and love, but i really want to focus on exuding that light and that love to everyone i come in contact with every minute of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment