Saturday, April 23, 2016

Playing with Daddy 3/30/16

Alien Hallucination is amazing!!!

After i smoked, my little came out to play in full force. i was being silly and giggly when Daddy mentioned that we needed to feed the chickens. i hopped up and grabbed the feed scooper. Daddy asked what i was doing, so i answered back that i was playing farm! i opened the coop to throw the feed in and a chicken charged at me. i screamed and hopped out of the way and the chicken got out. Daddy cornered the chicken behind the shed and then grabbed her and placed her back in the coop.

Then, Daddy had me get the shells that they use to process their food and get calcium in their diets. i squated over the bag and dug in to get the shells. When i looked up, i saw Daddy grinning at me... It made me all blushy and proud... Then, when i went to throw it in, Daddy reminded me to only open the door a little to make sure i didn't let anymore chickens out.

Farming is so fun!!

We went inside cuz i had to go potty and when i came out of the bathroom, Daddy was watching TV, so i watched from him in the room, watching from the bathroom doorway for a little while. Daddy called out for me and asked what i was doing... i replied back with "i dunno..." He asked if i was hiding from Him and i responded back with a no, so He told me to come here. i ran and jumped on the couch next to Him and then we cuddled...

At the end of the night, He gave me a massage and i almost got to fall asleep between his legs in my foxhole, using his cock as a binkie... Perfect day...

No comments:

Post a Comment