Saturday, April 23, 2016

Play Party at Sire's 3/25/16

Preparing for guests was exciting because so many of my friends were coming to this party. There were an additional few that said they would try to make it, so i was overly excited really, lol.. Also, i had earned my new presents from the game that Sire played with me the last week. There was a set of socks and a mint dress that I had earned by completing our lil game that Sire gave to me.

Unfortunately, I let too much time pass and so the details of the evening have become lost to my mind. The main bullet points are:

Sweetheart used the camera we have instead of a phone and took pictures all night.
Waiting for work friends - that's right! Actual friends from my job that are kinky!!
Suspended - I have found that it is hard to suspend into space with so many in my room, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it still.
Lil fox appears - after I got naked! I kept my cute ass costume on to show her as long as I could. I was so happy to see her. My heart fluttered and I had difficulty knowing what to do or say. She brought me my birthday present and it was a lovely lil yellow fox! I named her Lemon.
Blow job for Daddy - goodness, I love giving Daddy blowjobs. He was having a hard time because the camera showed pics of our recently departed child. I cuddled him and then gave him a BJ.
Lola's scenes with her Daddy and Frisky were freaking hot. Watching Lola eat Frisky while she was tied to the footboard was beyond erotic. Seeing the happiness on Lola's face when Frisky squirted was priceless. Watching the double BJ was also fun.
Blow job for Sire - after watching the other scenes, i gave Sire a great blow job while Sweetheart kissed him. It was so nice to work as a team.
Break - outside, we all relaxed and chatted about the original scenes. Twinsie was discussing how my rig room wasn't designed for beating. She was right... It is not designed for beating because it is a rig room and specifically designed for rope.
Daddy does electric with everyone - He got Frisky and Cookie and showed Lola's Master how fun it is to play with.
Cookie gets suspended - Sire worked with Cookie and suspended her in a few different ways. I felt instantly insecure and upset that her rope might be better than mine. The jealousy was a petty feeling that almost made my tummy hurt. I did not like it.
IHOP at Denny's - hahaha - inside joke with Lola!

No comments:

Post a Comment