Wednesday, March 30, 2016

3/9 - No More Rope

The main hiccup happened when Daddy and i had an argument about rope... Daddy doesn't really enjoy rope, my main addiction...

Since we started the sticker chart, Daddy said that Wednesdays would be days when i can ask for rope from Him as a reward if i was meeting my goals early in the week... Kinda like a getting over the hump reward. But this Wednesday (3/9) was different.

i asked for rope ahead of time, like a good girl, and was told okay... But then, when it was time for bed, Daddy quickly got in bed... i was confused and asked about the rope... And then the floodgates of hell opened up...

Okay, so maybe that was a bit melodramatic... But it kinda felt like that... Daddy couldn't think about rope without thinking of the suspension rig room that was gifted to me... Ruining rope for Him and for us to do together... He felt imperfect in his abilities...

i tried to tell Him that any rope, even just to tie a hand on a lead was good enough for me, but He wouldn't hear me because He knows that i crave more most of the time, like any other addict would...

My heart broke...

No comments:

Post a Comment