Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Impromptu Rope Night

So... Open rope night was cancelled due to a venue issue, but as you all know, i won't let something silly like a party cancellation stop me from getting my rope. Sire recommended we do it at His place and i quickly suggested a few people to invite as well. All together, we were able to get a group of 14 to show up to his place. The event started at 7, but we wanted to get there early, so we were getting my dad at 5 and should have been there by 6...

Wouldn't you know that my dad had a lot of work to do and so we didn't get home until about 6:30 and then we got to Sire's at 7 anyways, lol. i was super excited and ready to be tied up, so i got naked right away. i asked Sire about rope and he said we would get started after the tour of his place was given... Thus starts what my head calls:

The Great Rope Delay

As a new guest would come in, Sire would start a new tour. All of the guests showed up sporadically, so right as i would start to follow Sire, saying rope repeatedly and quietly, he would need to go give the tour again... This was so painful... Then, Sire looked at me and said it was time for Rope and laid out the blanket. Right as i was smoothing it out, the last guests showed up, so Sire had to give the tour again!!

i laid out, looking like a dead rope bunny and then decided that i should stretch. Twinsie came in and asked if i was stretching and i noncommittally nodded and then she asked if i was pouting and Sweetheart pointed out that i was a dead rope bunny cuz i had to wait so long. That made me giggle... Then, i heard Sire coming and i popped right up with an excited smile cuz the great rope delay was over!!!

Our rope today was more about teaching than connecting, so i let myself interact more with the crowd and less with Sire so he could focus on teaching. During the Great Rope Delay, Frisky's KIT (kitty in training) gave me a present. They were not able to go to my birthday party because Frisky's Daddy was ill, but KIT still got me this adorable huge fox eraser!!



KIT and i have our own interesting history, so my brain continues to entertain thoughts of her and what the present means... i am going to go with friends for now...

As i was thinking all this through, i realized that i was turned in such a way that i could focus on my Sire for a minute. i locked on with the purpose of sharing our space together for a moment. i did not want to interrupt his teaching, but if he was teaching of rope, then the pupils needed to see what our rope does for us, right?

In a break, Sire looked right at me and the world fell away. We had our moment of connection and shared that the rope felt amazing, that we love each other, that we were both immensely happy, and that the night was going well. Then, we both stepped back into the roles of teacher and demo. Those moments of brief but intense connection are so important to me. i don't think i could have someone be my rigger for longer than a session or two without that sort of connection... It is either there for me or it isn't... So far, i have been tied by 6 people and felt a connection with 4 of them.

Sire let me keep my rope on for a while as he tied others. i wandered around the house, with his permission, and took a look at other things going on. So much debauchery!! In one room, KIT was getting fucked hard by Frisky's Daddy and i got to call her a dirty whore, which was fun! i like egging it on! In another room, fire play was happening! Then Daddy and i started electric in the last room, which brought everybody in to get electric orgasms, lol.

How amazing that in 1 night, we got to experience so many different things! i was such a proud girl, watching my Master play with His electric on girls that tritely enjoy it. My heart wishes that i liked electric more just to gain that connection, but i have learned that even i cannot connect with people on everything... As i started to wind down, i realized that i wasn't feeling too well, so i slightly laid across the couch, laying on Daddy and Sire. My leg was on Sire's lap when Twinsie and a new friend fell onto his lap, twisting my ankle a little. It hurt and at that point, i decided to call it a night. Daddy was ready as well because He was feeling kinda tired as well.

We gave hugs and kisses all around and went home to call it a night. Daddy tucked me in with a kiss and a back rub... Such a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment