Sunday, March 6, 2016

My very own suspension rig!!!

The suspension rig... Oh my goodness, the suspension rig... Our rig... My rigger built me a suspension rig... It may get used for many things, but it is a masterpiece and his gift to me... Built by his hands...

i stood in awe of the lumber that was used to erect this masterpiece and thought of it as it was intended... Like the fountains that were created for Napoleon's Josephine... This suspension rig means the world to me... After the tours that were needed for the new group of people, i got naked and prepped for suspension. Sire tied me and hung me and then i was gone...

The tug of the rope behind my knees was quickly adjusted and when my arms pinched a little, Sire adjusted me until the pinch was alleviated. i danced in Sire's rope as he pulled on a rope here and loosened a rope there. i was his puppet girl within my rope swing and i fell out into it. Felt the weightlessness and the firm hug at the same time... Free and secure... Floating and grounded... Subspace achieved in grace and love...

When i came down, i helped put away the rope as Sire prepared for His next scene with Twinsie. Thank goodness i have the wonderful skill of putting my emotions to the side when i need to. i was a good girl, very civil and collected. After seeing my Daddy the way He was the night before, i will not be able to build with her... But i know how to be a good acquaintance and so that is where i will stay.

i was feeling really horny... Rope tends to do that to me, so i asked Daddy to give Him a blow job. We went to the guest room, but the bed made us nervous, so we went to use Sire's bed. Right before we got into the room, Sire and Twinsie needed it to talk before their scene, so i blew Him in the kitchen by the sink. Sire saw as He left the room and came over to call me a dirty whore, lol. Then Daddy and i moved to the bedroom and we fucked so hard. After fucking me and then dropping His cock in my ass a few times, He led his lil subby sub to watch the ass beating scene.

Once that was over, Daddy did the aftercare for Twinsie. Papa Bear cuddles are the best! Then, Daddy and Twinsie did electric fucking and Sire and i had fun fucking in another room. We fucked and we talked. We cleaned everything up as everyone started to leave.

After we got home, Daddy and i fucked some more before we fell asleep. Daddy had to work in the morning...

i dreamed of suspensions on my new rig... Which is only 20-30 minutes away... Dreams came true with our adjusting suspension... My first dream of suspension included adjustable tying because of the first suspension scene i saw at APEX and Sire gave that to me... Thank you Sire... For making my dreams come true... Thank You Daddy for allowing him to...

No comments:

Post a Comment