Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Twinsie returns on a Tuesday

So, what can i say? i wasn't expecting her to come back to us... Usually, people that take themselves away from me rarely ever come back and when they do, i have found that it is much easier for them to leave again in the future.

She apologized for abandoning me... Daddy had warned her that i don't do well with abandonment... Neither of us do, but i have been abandoned since my mom left me at 5 and so it is almost a hard limit for me. i am the girl that gives a million chances, but i have learned that once a lover leaves, they don't really need to get back into my pussy for a while and i don't really want the taste of their lips on my mouth. Not until they can show me they won't leave again.

She said that she wants to be herself for us, not a filtered version of who she is. i am happy to see who she really is then. Will we still be Twinsies when i meet the real her? Will she put in the work to show that she really does care about me and loves me and won't leave me again? Only time will tell...

For now, we can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment