Saturday, April 23, 2016

Private rope date with Sire 3/31/16

Last night, i went on a date with Sire. Picking me up was a little hectic as i frantically ran around the house preparing dinner, working on my business, and downloading pics from our last party to drop box to get them out to friends. After a snafu with my business paperwork, i was frustrated as we left the house and walked out to the truck.

Sire was very excited and i did not like how the missing paperwork was messing with my headspace... i had been thinking about our time and my suspension rig room all day, so the hiccup in the business was driving me crazy... i quickly reached out to some prior clients to see if they had the paperwork i was looking for as Sire opened the door to his truck. i scooted to the middle so we could chat and he fixed the seatbelt in the middle for me.

Then, he leaned to the side and pulled out a length of crimson rope! He asked for my hands and then tied them together, with enough maneuverability for me to access my phone because of the business issue. Then we chatted as he drove to his home. On the ride, we spoke of many ideas, housekeeping items, and future possibilities. Then, one of my clients reached out and emailed me the forms i was looking for and i sent it to my new client as we reached his house, releasing my brain for the fun at hand.

i ate dinner in rope, with my hands still tied. Right when i finished, Sire notified me that he changed something about the room, so i ran (literally) to my room to find the new addition... It was a burlap and rope wrapped center piece to keep the suspension ring from sliding around when i play in my suspensions, lol... i was excited i found the change so quickly.

We slipped into our box and danced together in rope. Taking one step and then another. Practicing new harnesses and suspension positions. The trust i have in him allowed me to focus on my own body and how i feel. i don't worry about falling and the instant anything doesn't feel right, i speak and he adjusts. We practice, we dance, we learn together. i feel like i am able to drift further into my space and he is able to create the patterns that the rope unlocks for him.

After hours of ropework, we stopped to take a restroom break and i ran to the bed. i love to take care of Sire, just as he loves to take care of me. i gave him a blow job and then we had some playful and fun sex. We talked of a fantasy of being in rope and just left there all day as a toy to be used by Sire and my Daddy and others they felt would benefit from my succubus pussy... Sounded like a wonderful fantasy... i love thanking my Sire and my Daddy is always so proud of me for being a good lil rope whore.

Sire brought me home on time and when we got there, i gave Sweetheart the biggest hug ever... She did almost all of my chores while i was gone... Such a lil blessing!! We all sat outside and chatted for a bit before going into the room. Daddy and i reviewed through the whole night and then He told me what a good girl i was and gave me an ass fucking to celebrate. It was deep and intense and Daddy made me His lil cum dumpster toy...

My life is fucking awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment