Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Getting back to writing

Holy fuck, the last little bit has been rough. I have written about it for my own records... and maybe one day I will want to post them (with permissions, of course), but for now... I am just not in the mood for broadcasting the most recent craziness in my life.

My now is starting to feel blessed. I am back to taking care of my body. My Daddy is experimenting with rope on me!! Something I have always wanted.

He seems so happy and my heart is lighter because of it. He is smiling and laughing all the time... and it has been about 6 years since I have seen him this peaceful in his heart... our son's condition took a lot out of both of us...

Sweetheart is adorable and complains about how much her cheeks hurt... she is smiling too much, lol. We had so much fun at the pool... my Daddy got in the pool!!! It has been about 5 years since he got in a pool... my life felt almost perfect this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment