Friday, July 22, 2016

Drama

I am past frustrated with a very good friend of mine that I feel is basically being an ass hat. My sorority (The Truth Hammers) and I would love to help you if you could get your head out of your own ass!

Why don't you explain yourself to me instead of letting me just not understand... why don't you let me be your friend... why do you have to be so stuck on how horrible you think everything is... why do you keep doing this to yourself?! it's enough...

I will not allow this energy sucking to continue. I love you and if you ever get your head out of your ass, unfuck yourself, and remember that the world doesn't revolve around you, only yours does, just like mine revolves around me, then I will be there...

Until then, just forget that I exist... I have too much sadness and pain in my life to be dragged around by you...

Please notice that I did not attach this to anyone specifically and it is Uber vague because I didn't want to ask permission to post this, so if the shoe fits, please wear it. Regardless of what time in my life you are reading this...

let this be a wake up call to yourself as well, foxy... if you read this and it sounds like you, please please make a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment