Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Broken Again

Daddy got carried away with Sweetheart and they broke hard limits of mine. My heart hurts and I am just trying to figure out my next steps in life.

I love him so much and cannot bare to see him unhappy, but my heart has changed toward both of them. I give him everything he wants and everything of me and he still decided to forgo using protection and get caught up in a moment... with condoms right nearby. It hurt me to know that his sexual appetite wins over my hard limit.

Then, Sweetheart helps me through the next day, with a pleasant smile on her lips. Helping me stay on track and driving us around and just overall keeping positive... lying right to my face through omission, because her heart is with my Daddy... she doesn't have my back... she has his... makes sense since she is his girlfriend. It hurts, but it is understandable.

I demanded that something had to be done for these breeches in my limits. I heatedly discuss my frustrations. I went to bed on the floor, as I normally do, but the thought of them in bed together freaked me out, so I ran to the living room.

When I went to sleep on the couch, they separated and I heard him crying. I went in to comfort him and tell him I love him and he pulled away from me... he wasn't crying for hurting me... he was crying because he lost her in the breaking of a hard limit for me. He was crying for her... his heart broken over the loss of her... and I refuse to be the one to take away his happiness. Just because he is married to me... so I have decided to take the high road and let them enjoy each other so i can focus on building my own happiness. To release this as an issue, I had to get rid of my hard limit for lying... which also means that I no longer give my trust out so freely.

But I have taken back my power... as I cannot give my power to someone I don't trust... I have lost respect and trust in both of them.

I will always love him, but I must take back my own power as he has stated that he cannot Master me...

Written 7/11/16

No comments:

Post a Comment