Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Moving on...

Do I get over things too quickly? I ask myself this question because just the other day, I wrote about how betrayed I felt and now, with one good night and a bit of conversation, I feel more hopeful that this will work... that maybe they were just caught up in a moment... just like I was when I broke a rule with Sire and received punishment spankings.

So far, they have both apologized a bunch of times and seem to be upset with themselves...

Sweetheart helped Daddy with this very intricate rope piece that turned out beautifully. Daddy found it and riffed the top portion. I had a lot of fun...

Then Sweetheart gave him a blow job and even though I recommended it, my Bitch was screaming in my head about how horribly wrong it was for Daddy to get any sexual pleasure after breaking hard limits and then my slave came in and reminded of how her Master is the one that owns the limits in the first place. He is the one that sets the rules and he is the one that can change them. I started to cry as anarchy and war broke out in my mind...

Then, Daddy held me in his arms and told me that he missed his lil girl... and I just couldn't see how robbing myself of my Daddy and friend were beneficial to me... I threw my hand out and Sweetheart and I pinky promised to be truthful right away with each other.

My head feels rested... my heart still hurts...maybe soon I will be happy...

Written 7/13/16

No comments:

Post a Comment