Saturday, February 11, 2017

Ready to Rock and Roll

I have found my happiness again and am ready to start writing again and sharing again from an authentic space...

Sometimes, something hits you from an unexpected source and it completely decimates everything you thought you knew about life...

It is then up to you on if you want to stay devastated or if you want to rise up and grow through the experience...

I have always been the kind of fox that is like a Phoenix... Bright, red, cheery, powerful, and loving... My tears can heal wounds and my heart will love you regardless of where you are at... But just because I love you, doesn't mean I need you or want you in my level of existence... Just because I love you doesn't mean you belong in my world...

I am really happy and content with the things and people currently in my world, but for my long time readers, you know how much I love making new friends. I am ready again to accept exactly who I am and let all my flags fly...

Thank you to those who kept in touch and made sure I was okay! I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment