Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Cinderella Complex? Lol

So, I have wanted to be my Daddy's house slave for as long as I can remember... As a little girl, I often fantasized that I was Cinderella... Cooking and cleaning and taking care of every thing for every one until one day, the charming Prince swoops in to rescue me from all of it...

In the Cinderella story though, how does she behave once she is in the castle? Does she then constantly try to take care of her husband and King because of years of ingrained training?! How long does it take for her to stop all those habits? Does she really want to or does she ever even try to push the habits away?

I find so much joy in the doing and the helping that I would have to imagine it filled her heart with happiness too!! I am in my castle with my King and His Princess and my adorable little princes...

I finally have the opportunity to create the life I have always wanted!! I can finally create everything I have ever needed!! I am going to try to write as I create, cuz this story is just going to be awesome to add to my memoirs... Lol, can you imagine?! The Real Life of Foxy Canidae: A fox in a cage... That will happen too... Don't believe me, just watch... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment