Friday, October 13, 2017

Rope Family?

These last couple of weekends have been interesting for me... it is different to see us all interacting together again... Sire and the baby rigger are quickly becoming friends that we can go have a fun night with without all the drama and bullshit, which is really nice.

I mean, I still struggle on the regular with the things from the past, but there are times in your life where you just gotta suck it up and put your feelings away... I feel like I have been doing great at that for the last couple of weeks and am just really proud of myself.

I am just so grateful that I can still find that happy sunny headspace in my suspensions and that I have a skilled and talented rigger who loves to come up with new ideas and new ways for us to play together... I was talking with a friend the other day about my suspensions and she was surprised that I don't really have a sexual component to an act that is seen as sexually deviant to general society... why be bound if not to be mercilessly fucked beyond comprehension... and I get it... but Rope is so much more to me than a primal need...

The hug and pressure of the rope fulfills my basic need for safety... I feel safe in it and I only do suspensions with individuals that are well trained so I know I am safe in their hands...

The suspension with another female just turns into a playful thing to do as sisters in rope, bunny to bunny fox...

The beauty and artwork that shibari is fulfilled a need that I didn't even remember I had... when I was a lil lil girl, I used to act in plays and always was the center of attention until life kind of beat it out of me and made me want to hide... rope whoring gives me the attention I need in an artistic and healthy way... so many things to love about it!!

This lil Rope family just keeps growing and we keep growing as people along the journey... and what do you know? After the copy cat princess was suspended this last time, she has become addicted as well... effortlessly floating above the earth is addicting...

No comments:

Post a Comment