Thursday, October 12, 2017

Wedding Reception- Kinky style

This last Saturday was one of those times when everything happened perfectly! I know, starting off my posting like that sets up really high expectations... but I just couldn't help it... I could not have asked for a better night...

First off, the princess was invited, so I didn't have to try to manage her disappointment in not being able to attend and I also didn't have to try and keep Master occupied for the night, which also gave me more freedom to play! I decided to bring a healthy chicken fried rice meal to share with the party goers and we showed up ready to go!

It was a magical night! Sire had inquired if I would like to be tied by another individual in the community... let's call him Van Gogh... teehee.. and I have been watching his work for years, so of course I said yes! I was so excited!! I got to hang out with my gorgeous slave friend with her tac bra and give her hugs! I got to bite the hiney of the baby rigger... and it was like biting into marshmallows!! So bubbly and soft... mmmmmmm...

Van Gogh's suspension work pushed me farther than I have been pushed in a while! I had fun dancing through the transitions and loved seeing my Master watching me. As I was gently spinning round, geeked out to high heaven in one of my rope idol's ties, I felt a hand caress my pussy through my panties... it was my Master's big meaty hand groping His toy... I could tell right away and I let go... falling in and out of sub space, dancing within rope... moving through positions and really getting to see how strong my body has really become! When the pressure got to be too much on my shin, I called yellow... Van Gogh said he could have me down in 20 sec and that was perfect! He brought me down and then I received an upper body massage which was lovely!

Then, I went in to get a drink and asked the baby rigger if we were going to be suspended as well. She grabbed the rope and we went to ask, at which point Sire agreed! Two suspensions in one night!?! How did I get so blessed?!

As Sire tied us, we talked and laughed. I stared into her beautiful eyes and I honestly can't remember what we talked about... it was probably of the honeymoon, but all I can remember is how beautiful and happy she looked. The baby rigger and I were suspended together, and I nibbled her as we twirled. Cuddly suspended sub space is a nice place to be. I would love to stay up and see how long we could stay suspended together... snuggled in and giggling in our rope...

I am not exactly sure when all the making out started to happen or who initiated it (probably me since I get a bit more bold when I am drinking...) I have always had a thing for the baby rigger... what can I say. I could play with her hair for hours... literally hours... I said as much and was teased with having to do just that... truth be told, I would just sit and run my hands through her beautiful silky light hair, spun gold slipping through my fingertips... slipping... felt a poem coming on and then I lost it... lol... I  digress...

She is silly and kind and nice and honest and happy... she is also so introverted that she reminds me of the me I was before I found myself again. Before I stripped off the shackles that this world placed on me through abuse and abandonment... who knew I would overcome abuse and trauma and abandonment on a journey through BDSM and get back to the extrovert that I was born as?! The attention whore that I am loved the extra pictures that were taken of those moments by Sire...

No comments:

Post a Comment